This blog contains links to my affiliates.

Fall Entertaining with Natural Elements

Holiday entertaining made easy.
Holiday Entertaining

With the Holidays fast approaching, I've been playing around with different tablescapes. Tableware, candles, and centerpieces are three key components in creating an an unforgettable design.

I chose white, luxury, disposable tableware from Tableluxe for ease of clean-up and to provide a neutral base to allow my centerpiece and decor elements to pop.  Tableuxe is available at Homegoods and other retailers, or from their web-link above and can be shipped right to your door. My favorite part was the metallic flatware which was neatly tucked into the napkin pockets. I then layered the plates, tucking a one foot long piece of patterned ribbon between them for a bit of whimsy and color.

Next I used a simple sheer curtain panel as a table runner, then layered in a mix of vintage white candlesticks I refinished, along with this set of silver candlesticks from Hobby Lobby and filled them with basic white taper candles.

Now for my favorite part, the finishing touches. Even though my centerpiece is the star of the show, it needed to be layered in last, on top of the sheer runner. For the centerpiece I chose a Cinderella pumpkin in the light orange shade on top of a glass cake platter, then garnished it with flowers from my plant beds and pots that were nearing the end of their growing season. It's been unseasonably warm here in the Midwest so this was a rare find for the beginning of November. On my way in I grabbed a few blazing red maple leaves for that extra touch on the plates. You can never go wrong saving a bit of money by getting creative with bits of nature from the outdoors.

I hope you take away a few ideas and inspiration today and hope you come back for more holiday decor inspiration. Find me also on Instagram @turquoise_lifestyle

~ Rochelle




No comments